- As always, we're confident that we will provide our Guests with a clean space to enjoy their time away from home.
- We have added Reme Halo Whole Home In-duct Air Purifier to each cottage: https://www.rgf.com/products/air/reme-halo/#undefined
- As of June 8th, our pool is officially open for the 2020 Season at 50% capacity as per our Governors instructions. Maximum capacity is 100 people for our pool so we are capped at 50 people for the time being but can accommodate all of our Guests even if the cottages are full at 50% pool capacity. We have our chairs in 4-6 groups and spaced 6 foot apart. Our bathrooms at the pool have the Reme Halo air-purifiers installed in there as well.
- June 4th retailers opening at 50% capacity
- June 8th restaurants opening at 50% capacity
- Please make sure that you have masks for everyone in your group as they are now required in Michigan.
This year we are going to be doing somethings differently:
-Please be sure to respect other Guests and maintain social distancing especially by the pool. We have plenty of space on the property to do so and most families are going to want to keep their distance.
-We are asking that our Guests bring their own pillows and blankets for the time being. We will still supply sheets and towels (except for beach towels).
-We are very meticulous about our cleaning as is but we are going to be taking that even farther and sanitizing/disinfecting the cottage including all high touch areas. We are going to be removing some pieces/decorations in the cottages to reduce total surface area. Games and decks of cards are going to be removed as well so please feel free to bring those along. Our already thorough cleaning process is going to take longer this year so we're asking that Guests be patient with us and to do a good job of keeping your cottage clean during your stay to help us on our end. Early check-ins will not be possible.
-Self check-ins have been implemented for zero contact with Guests. We are unable to do early arrival to the property.
-The remainder of the payment is due one week before as well as the signed Rental Agreement, we need this before you can check in. You will receive an email about check-in details, etc shortly before your arrival.