Each Cottage Offers:
- Pool access (30’ x 70’) Open daily: 10AM-9PM ***
- Fully Equipped Kitchen stocked with plates, bowls, silverware, utensils, cups, mups, pots & pans
- George Foreman Grill
- Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffee pot- 6 cups
- Central Air Condition and High Efficiency Furnaces
- Smart TV's
- DVD Player
- Stereo with CD player and iPod hookup (for gen. 1 iPods/iPhones- can bring auxiliary cord for
newer and different phones)
- Bonded High Speed Wireless Internet
- Board Games (Monopoly, Uno and Deck of Cards)
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens and Towels
- Start up toilet paper, paper towels, liquid hand soap, dish soap, garbage bags
- Hair Dryer
- Screened in Porch (with retractable clothes line to hang wet clothes/towels)
- Gas Grill
- Two Park Spaces
- We do NOT have washers/dryers. There are two laundromats nearby: one in Fennville and one in
***Pool Open from June 1- September 5 (There is a possibility it may be open earlier/stay open later then dates provided depending on weather but is not guaranteed).
Pool access begins at 4pm the day you check in and ends at 11am the day you check out.
Helpful things to bring along:
- Food: there are grocery stores located in Fennville and Douglas. We have a convenient store
"The Little Store" a half mile north of us that you can get great pizza, beer wine and liquor, grocery
items. You can also stop in South Haven (Meijer, Aldi, Wal-mart) if you're coming from the south
and Holland (Meijer, Aldi, Wal-mart) if you're coming from the north.
- Toiletries (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Beach towels & supplies.
- Preferred board games/games
- Sunscreen- if at all possible, please try to bring some without 'Avobenzone' as that does
stain/discolor clothes, towels and sheets. Showering before going to bed helps if your sunscreen
does have this.
- Bug spray
- First Aid Kit
- Bicycles, skateboards, etc for children to ride on blacktop