Each Cottage Offers:
- Newly Added: REME HALO Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
- Sheets and Towels -- Please bring pillows and blankets
- Pool access (30’ x 70’) Open daily: 10AM-9PM ***
- Fully Equipped Kitchen stocked with plates, bowls, silverware, utensils, cups, mugs, pots & pans. We do not have dishwashers.
- George Foreman Grill
- Mr. Coffee Pot: 12 cups (we supply the filters)
- Central Air Condition and High Efficiency Furnaces
- Smart TV's
- DVD Player
- Stereo with CD player and iPod hookup (for gen. 1 iPods/iPhones- can bring auxiliary cord for newer and different phones)
- Bonded High Speed Wireless Internet
- Gas Fireplace
- Start up toilet paper, paper towels, liquid hand soap, dish soap, garbage bags
- Hair Dryer
- Screened in Porch (with retractable clothes line to hang wet clothes/towels)
- Gas Grill: available for Summer and Fall
- Two Parking Spaces
- We do NOT have washers/dryers. There are two laundromats nearby: one in Fennville and one in Douglas.
***Pool Open from June 1- September 12 (There is a possibility it may be open earlier/stay open later then dates provided depending on weather but is not guaranteed).
Pool access begins at 4pm the day you check in and ends at 11am the day you check out and is not heated.
Helpful things to bring along:
- Pillows and blankets for the beds. This year is different for all of us so for the time being, we are asking that Guests bring these along. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Food: there are grocery stores located in Fennville and Douglas. We have a convenient store"The Little Store" a half mile north of us that you can get great pizza, beer, wine, liquor and grocery items. You can also stop in South Haven (Meijer, Aldi, Wal-mart) if you're coming from the south and Holland (Meijer, Aldi, Wal-mart) if you're coming from the north.
- Toiletries (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Beach towels & supplies.
- Preferred board games/games
- Sunscreen- if at all possible, please try to bring some without 'Avobenzone' as that does stain/discolor clothes, towels and sheets. Showering before going to bed helps if your sunscreen does have this.
- Bug spray
- First Aid Kit
- Bicycles, skateboards, etc for children to ride on blacktop